Are you looking to reduce your working hours and supplement your income?
With an Everyday Super Transition to Retirement (TTR) strategy, you can access your super benefits as a retirement income stream while you continue to work.
Key features of TTR:
- You can access your super benefits and contribute to your super at the same time.
- You may be able to reduce your working hours without reducing your income.
- If you’re aged 55 to 59, your pension payments may be partly tax-free. If you’re aged 60 or over, it's tax free!
- You can access up to 10% of your pension account balance a year by receiving regular income payments.
You can choose how you’d like your money invested or you can let us manage it for you.
If you want to start a TTR strategy, it takes four simple steps:
- Open an Everyday Super Transition to Retirement account (which consists of a super and pension account)
- Rollover your super contributions into your Everyday Super account
- Transfer some or all of your super into your Everyday Super pension account
- Choose how you want your pension payments made